How to delete user windows 8 account?
- Open the Control Panel.
- Click the More Settings option.
- In the next window, find the User Accounts and Family Safety section.
- Click the Add or Remove User Accounts link.
- In the next window you’ll see a list of users. Click the one you want to delete.
- A new window will be shown. Click the Delete the Account link for that user.
- Next, you’ll have to confirm or refuse to delete all of the user’s files.
- Finally, click the Delete Account button and the user will be removed from your Windows 8 system.
For more, see the original article: http://www.technoon.com/how-to-delete-user-account-in-windows-8.html